Skip to main content block

City News

    The household registration transcripts are not needed for the application for agricultural land for agriculture use certificate Print
      Update Time:2017-10-06 18:40

    The regulations for the agricultural land for agriculture use certificate and proof of issuance was amended and declared on 23 July 2013. Before amendments, one of the three identity documents including photocopy of identity card, photocopy of household registry and household registration transcripts was needed to be provided for application. In order to act in concert with the measures of the Ministry of Interior to reduce the issuing number of household registration transcripts, the requirement of household registration transcript is removed. Therefore, only one of the two documents, photocopy of identity card and photocopy of household registry, is chosen to provide for the application to simply the whole application process.